Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Skeleton Display from Amsterdam Trip

Amsterdam is a prime tourist location in  Europe visited by many tourists throughout the year to see the various travel locations in the city and the rest of the Holland. 

When we travel to Amsterdam and had our trip to Volendam, Marken Village, I am enjoying the various souvenir items on display while waiting to buy our tour ticket. I am fascinated with the skeleton display at the corner near the entrance. I wonder where did they got it. It is unlikely that kind of display will be there. Maybe, an added attraction to entice more visitors to come in.
  

The tour was great and I am happy that I was able to capture the skeleton and the other interesting places and things during the tour.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...