Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Home Photography Session

I have always been interested in art related activities, either by creating personalized greeting cards, painting, computer graphics, and photography. Although I was not able to pursue them professionally, I still love doing it in my free time.

I have several mugs at home. Most of them are gifts from family and friends, but the one used in my profile name was from a music store I bought years ago. I am fond of buying music related things and accessories. One evening I had the interest in taking photos of these mugs, but I am attaching only the two photos I took for the mug with red hearts came from Greece. Our glass dining table was just perfect to create natural photo effects.

Front view of the mug, I like the mirror effect from the dining table and the natural room lightings looks great.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...