Sunday, May 3, 2015

Getting a New Mobile Phone


Getting a new mobile phone is an exciting experience for anyone. But will always go through a transition period where you back-up and transfer important messages, contacts, and other files . Although I do a lot of computer stuff, I am not really knowledgeable when it comes to mobile phones and do not have much time to learn about it. Now that I am having a new one, I literally check all the messages to see the important ones especially the contact numbers.
                                                          

I just did a master reset of my old mobile phone for the new user. Although in a short period of time, I love using this Alcatel Glory 2, but just like any other changes in life we should always move forward, do not be attach to material things, and be excited with the new ones.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...