Saturday, April 18, 2015

Writing Ideas from your Photo Collection

Writers do experience “writer’s block”, recently I just run out of the topics that I am going to write sometimes. As I am cleaning my computer files, I found out that I have many photos that I can use for my future topics. A picture means a thousand words, every picture has the story behind it right? I have published some of them and there are more to come. Using your photos will also save you time from searching from the web.

If you have travel photos, photos of various things, food, and other photos that you think is appropriate for the article, do not hesitate to use it. If you love photography, this is also a way to showcase not only your writing skills but also your talent.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...