Tuesday, March 31, 2015

British Singer Sting List of Songs

I am a big fan of Gordon Mathew Sumner or better known as Sting. He is known as the lead member of the british band, The Police. Sting is not just a good singer but plays a lot of instruments and most especially an excellent songwriter. Here is a short list of his songs:
Every Breath you Take
King of Pain
Roxanne
Shape of my Heart
Desert Rose
Brand New Day
Fragile
Message in a Bottle
When We Dance
Englishman in New York
If I ever Lose my Faith in You
Among the songs above, my favorite are Every Breath You Take, When We Dance, and Fields of Gold. These are my old time favorite, I wish I can see him in concert in the future.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...