Sunday, February 8, 2015

Google Chrome Browser Applicatiion Problem

Google Chrome is my default browser for a almost two years now and I am happy user of it. The browser is easy to use and I am already used to its features and environment. 

Unfortunately last night as I try to use it, it does not work at all. It says check solutions in the internet or close the program. I tried to re-install Chrome but it just keeps on happening the same again. I try to use Mozilla Firefox but I am not fully satisfied with it and its quite slow. Maybe I am just trying to familiaring myself with Mozilla again. I would like to Google Chrome it I was able to fix it.

I am using Microsoft office and other programs, the speed works fine. I suspect that there is a problem that relates to my internet browsers.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...