Saturday, December 26, 2015

House General Cleaning before the New Year Ends

General cleaning of the house is one of the activities I usually do before the year ends. There are days that I am off from work and this is the time that I fix things at home. I try to check those things that can be dispose already and can be use again. There are clothes that I sometimes keep for awhile then use it again for another time depending on the season or if I am not feel like wearing it at the present.

It is good to see the house in shape again or have it a new look so we welcome the New Year with a different perspective. This is also the time to check out some pondering about the year and be able evaluate life as a whole. I am not fond of writng New Year’s resolutions, but usually take down notes some plans for the next year.