Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Canvassing for a Digital Piano Keyboard

My piano digital keyboard is already with me for years and I am trying to canvass for a replacement. Hopefully I could buy soon if I will be able to find a good one which fits to my requirement. I am looking for a 76-key keyboard but weight should be manageable. A weighted keyboard is really good but this is quite heavy so I am trashing out that idea. For keyboard instruments, mobility is important. The sound of the grand piano voice also means a lot since this is mostly used among the sounds available in digital keyboards. There are digital keyboards which sounds too electronic when it comes to the grand piano sound. 

I hope to have a Korg or Yamaha, but as of now I am not definite which brand or model will I get. It will also depend on the price if its within the budget. I hope to have a new one by next year, that would be an exciting moment for me.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...