Friday, June 19, 2015

TuneIn Radio is simply the Best!


I am an Android phone user and as I browse the various apps available in Google Play market place I saw TuneIn Radio. With so many other music apps, this one I really enjoyed. It lets me enjoy streaming radio music from local and international radio stations. Aside from music on various genres, You can also listen to news, sports, podcasts on various topics.

Use the favorite button (heart icon) to bookmark the station, if you want to search for a certain artist or particular topic just use the search button. Since my senior citizen mom is also an Android user but not really a techie person, I tried to teach her about TuneIn to enjoy more music, to listen on her favorite topics such as gardening, herbs, and paintings. She can listen while doing other things at home.


There are more to explore from this application, you can also visit tunein.com to enjoy more of it from your desktop.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...