Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Poor Man’s Copyright for my Song

Being interested in music, I have been writing lyrics since my highschool days. Until now, when my mood strikes I write some lyrics. When I was out of the country years back, I was able to write a lyrics inside the four corners of my room. Maybe the cold weather outside took me to write one, the song is supposedly a sad song, but later on I finally decided to give it a twist with a humor on it. 

This song is one of my favorites I wrote so I decided to have a poor man’s copyright by writing it on a sheet of paper, put it in an envelope, and brought it to the post office addressed to my home address for whatever purpose it may serve in the future. I do not know much about copyright, this is the only way I know. When I arrived from my travel, the mail already arrived ahead of me. Until now, the mail that contains the song is still with me..unopened. I wonder when will it be opened.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...