- Print out new photos of the family, put them in frames that compliments the color paint of the walls.
- Change the color and designs of the curtains, find cheap curtains in local stores.
- Move some furniture or keep unnecessary furniture for more space.
- Check your cabinet or basement for some old decorations, old collectibles, or frames that can be used.
- Ask your children to join you in cleaning and decorating your house, it will be a fun activity for the family.
Monday, June 15, 2015
Be creative in Designing your House
Giving your house a new look will give you a new inspiration and cheerfulness instead of having the same set-up of your furniture and decorations. Periodically, use your creative skills in decorating your house with new decors and accents. Find new inspirations from the Internet so that more ideas can be applied for your next schedule. You do not have to spend much money decorating, just be creative and resourceful. Here are other deas to begin with: