Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Arthritis Relief: Cocumber, Ginger, Lemon, Celery Juice

My brother has an arthritis and I have to take care of his food and assist him since he became bedridden for almost a week. I need to joggle my his food and other needs before I leave for my day time work and at night when arriving my work. I bought some medicines for pain and inflammation for arthritis, but his condition is still not progressing.

I searched for home remedies for arthritis and I found out that cucumber can help reduce inflammation by eliminating uric acid. Since I bought a fruit juicer, I tried to prepare a juice with cocumber, ginger, celery, and lemon (added some honey to atleast reduce the spicy taste of ginger) . Ginger is also  good for arthritis that is why it is great to combined it with cucumber.

After drinking of 2 glasses of prepared juice, the inflammation was reduced. He was able to walk a bit, but I guess it is a good progress since the other day every move he did was painful. This article do not endorse it as an absolute cure for arthritis, but home remedies are there for us to try as an alternative medicine. If it persist, it is still advisable to seek medical help. 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...