Saturday, April 18, 2015

What's on your Music Playlist?

Recently, I do not have the time to listen to the music. I have the sounds of the television where my mom used to watch programs before she sleeps. From time to time, if I feel just chilling’ while writing, I listen to music. Here are three songs on my playlist, there are lots of them but I seldom keep pop songs as I easily lose interest on them.

On the other hand, If I want something new and more I would open tunein.com from the web or from my mobile app to check out songs from various countries or genres:

This Never Happened before by Sir Paul McCartney – this song is a movie soundtrack from the movie “Lake House” starring Sandra Bullock. Although the movie was great, I did not like the song because of it. 

80’s songs – I grew up with the sounds of the 80’s songs that is why it is great to have and listen to them from time to time. Remember Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, and more.

Other songs from Jason Mraz, Sting (Police), instrumental, some classical music, religious, and many others. I listen to different genres except for heavy metal.