Saturday, April 18, 2015

What's on your Music Playlist?

Recently, I do not have the time to listen to the music. I have the sounds of the television where my mom used to watch programs before she sleeps. From time to time, if I feel just chilling’ while writing, I listen to music. Here are three songs on my playlist, there are lots of them but I seldom keep pop songs as I easily lose interest on them.

On the other hand, If I want something new and more I would open tunein.com from the web or from my mobile app to check out songs from various countries or genres:

This Never Happened before by Sir Paul McCartney – this song is a movie soundtrack from the movie “Lake House” starring Sandra Bullock. Although the movie was great, I did not like the song because of it. 

80’s songs – I grew up with the sounds of the 80’s songs that is why it is great to have and listen to them from time to time. Remember Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, and more.

Other songs from Jason Mraz, Sting (Police), instrumental, some classical music, religious, and many others. I listen to different genres except for heavy metal.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...