Monday, April 27, 2015

Stonehenge, UNESCO World Heritage Site

Stonehenge in Salisbury plain, England is world heritage site with almost 5,000 years prehistoric origin. The stones are formed and stand by prehistoric people with bare hands where machines were not available that time. Stonehenge is also one of Photographers favorite. An early morning trip or sunset trip is good so you can have a great capture of the site. The tour comes with an audio information guide so travelers can appreciate more of it.

                                            
Going to the Stonehenge was such an experience, I remember when I got home I saw the Stonehenge image from the PC windows default wallpaper. I am happy with some of the photos I took, now I have a desktop wallpaper personally with my own experience.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...