Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Outreach Program Activities for Kids

Having outreach activities outside the routinary work during weekdays are the most I enjoy. Years back, my group of friends used to have outreach programs for the less fortunate. Events such as Christmas Party is fun, I am assigned in organizing the games for the kids and doing the flyers for the various events. The group was composed of working women and inspite of the busy work schedule of the week, we meet and plan for the next events. It was fun and spirit enriching. I miss those days that there is one weekend that you got to do other valuable things. Members had gone to their own lives, some got married, some moved to another country, some I do not know already. 

I hope to continue these activities if  my time permits.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...