Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Do you Remember Having a Slambook?

Do you remember having a slambook? A slambook is a notebook usually for teens, the owner of the slambook writes some questions and let others (usually friends) answer on the slambook. This is highly popular in the 80’s or 90’s.

Here are some questions from a slambook:
Describe yourself
Describe me
What is your motto in life?
Who is your crush?
Define love

Until now I still have my slambook with me during my elementary days inspite that our family had lived and moved to various places. Whenever I have time to visit my old things, I sometime read it and it is good to reminisce the old days. Unfortunately, some of those friends who wrote on my slambook are nowhere to be found some I still have connection with. Do you happen to have a slambook?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...