Saturday, February 21, 2015

Mobile Phone Factory Reset Function

I recently had a factory reset of my mobile phone to clean and start fresh again. It has been too slow and some applications were not working. As much as possible, I do not like resetting my mobile phone it will tasking again to re-install applications I normally used although some of them are built-in already. Doing the back-ups and checking the messages for deletion. 

Some of the applications I have in my mobile phone are:
Viber
Facebook
YouTube
Yahoo Messenger
Twitter
Torch Music
Opera Mini
Instagram
Clean Master
Battery Doctor
Some photo editing and game applications 

How about you, how often do you factory reset your mobile phone?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...