Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jim Brickman Music Tape Collection

When I was fixing my old things in the attic, I saw my old collection of tapes. Remember cassette tapes? Before mp3, Compact Disc, DVD, there are cassette tapes that we used. One of collections I saw were Jim Brickman tapes. I am happy to see them and try to play with them with my old walkman player.

Jim Brickman (born on November 20, 1961) a native of Cleveland, Ohio. He is a multi awarded songwriter and pianist who is known for his romantic love songs. Aside from being a musician, he also host a radio show. His songs usually used for weddings and romantic events. 

Some of Jim Brickman Songs I like:

My Valentine
The Gift
Love of my life
The Promise
Instumental piano songs

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...