If you are a fresh graduate and still new in the working world, most likely you are one of those who are looking for job in various companies. Do you know what you are heading for? Because of the high rate of unemployment, job seekers these days are getting jobs not within their interest or area of skills. For survival, they would get other jobs just to have work to sustain the basic needs. But given the chance, here are the considerations in choosing a company for your career:
1. Field of interest and area of skills are very important so that you will enjoy your job more. There is also a chance that you will excel more on this job because it is where you are trained for.
2. Consider the location of the job location.
3. Does the company offer chances for advancement?
4. Research more about the company and see if it is establish enough to give you a career growth.
5. Last but not the last are the salary and benfits.