Sunday, December 6, 2015

What Happened to Triond Website?

Triond is familiar to freelance writers where many of them started with this website before multiple writing websites emerged. I am one of those started with Triond, this is where I started writing online with poems then later on manages to write articles (short articles then later longer ones). This is where I established connections with other writers and learned from them.

Because of the low earnings in Triond and became busy with other websites, I have not been active with it. The decline of the earnings caused others to stay away from Triond and find new exciting writing websites.



I hope that Triond would resurrect from the grave and redeem itself.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...