Wednesday, December 2, 2015

How do you go about your Goals every New Year?

New Year’s Resolution or setting goals every January is usually done by people who wants to move forward every year or to those who wants to accomplish more for the year. Evaluating last year is part of planning

With the different areas we have in our life, there are also goals to be set for each areas.
1. As for me there are goals set for my online work like what websites are worth staying, on what percentage of my time will I focus to each website. What websites do I earn more and others who are not performing well. 
2. Part of the above are financial goals which is setting your achievable earnings goal and how much do I want to save for this year.
3. Personal goals which includes relationships, health, and any hobbies that I want to pursue. 

How about you, how do you go about your goals this year?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...