Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Writing Articles with Paper and Pen

Being a writer for various topics is like a 24/7 job where writing inspirations are everywhere. I usually write on my laptop workstation but there many times that I am out but ideas still coming out of my mind. A good title for an article or an outline of ideas to create a new one. While waiting for someone, waiting at the airport, in a restaurant, and many other places where I have idle time. 

Using a traditional paper and pen I make use of the time to be more productive. I write a few drafts of my articles instead and later encode them when I got home. My mobile phone is too small and difficult to use so I would just stick to paper and pen which would make me faster to write. How about you, how do you write your articles away from your pc workstation?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...