Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Writing Articles with Paper and Pen

Being a writer for various topics is like a 24/7 job where writing inspirations are everywhere. I usually write on my laptop workstation but there many times that I am out but ideas still coming out of my mind. A good title for an article or an outline of ideas to create a new one. While waiting for someone, waiting at the airport, in a restaurant, and many other places where I have idle time. 

Using a traditional paper and pen I make use of the time to be more productive. I write a few drafts of my articles instead and later encode them when I got home. My mobile phone is too small and difficult to use so I would just stick to paper and pen which would make me faster to write. How about you, how do you write your articles away from your pc workstation?