Thursday, June 25, 2015

Ribs steak meal is one of my favorite food although I seldom eat because of health reasons. But when I got to dine out recently, I enjoyed a ribs steak meal which was very affordable from Casa Verde at the newest food hub center in UP Center, Quezon City. 

What it makes more interesting is pairing it with A1 steak sauce. This is just perfect for the taste of the steak which makes the meal sumptuous. I tried to eat the ribs without the sauce and as if something is lacking. If I would be cooking at home, I would try to include making a homemade sauce. I try to search the Internet and found a good cooking guide, checkout this link with step by step guide and high image photos :

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...