Friday, June 12, 2015

Good Interior Design of a Restaurant

When we had a breakfast from one of the favorite pastry and dining restaurant half an hour drive from our area, I took a picture inside. I like the stylish interior design of the restaurant, it helps customers to feel at home like me. The photo is actually the entrance of the female bathroom, at the right side of the door is the unique inverted mirror design. The pastel color combination and right lighting are just perfect for the restaurant.

More than a good food, the relaxing ambiance and comfort to enjoy the food adds up to the dining experience of customers. My family and I will definitely return for another sumptuous meal.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...