Sunday, June 7, 2015

Freelancing: Using Microsoft Excel in Managing your Online Work

Microsoft Excel software is usually used in the office for spreadsheets data. But for me, this is also a good way to organize my online websites. With all the many websites I have joined and with multiple accounts, sometimes it is already confusing. I also save in excel file important links so I can easily refer to them when I need to. Monitoring my monthly earnings by creating a table with the various websites and the corresponding earnings per month. I check my views and daily earnings and on this way, I can easily see the progress of my online work. Other sheets are created for other details that I want to include, other online links that are useful to my online work. There are bookmarks in web browsers, but I still trust my own file in case I will have computer problems.

How about you, how do you manage and monitor your online websites?