Sunday, June 7, 2015

Freelancing: Using Microsoft Excel in Managing your Online Work

Microsoft Excel software is usually used in the office for spreadsheets data. But for me, this is also a good way to organize my online websites. With all the many websites I have joined and with multiple accounts, sometimes it is already confusing. I also save in excel file important links so I can easily refer to them when I need to. Monitoring my monthly earnings by creating a table with the various websites and the corresponding earnings per month. I check my views and daily earnings and on this way, I can easily see the progress of my online work. Other sheets are created for other details that I want to include, other online links that are useful to my online work. There are bookmarks in web browsers, but I still trust my own file in case I will have computer problems.

How about you, how do you manage and monitor your online websites?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...