Saturday, May 2, 2015

Writing the Same Topic for Articles

As writers we have accummulated hundreds of articles with various topics. Some even have it in thousands, I wonder if they are able to archive their articles well and be able to identify topics that are written already. 

I sometimes noticed myself on this situation, I would realized that I have tackled the same topic from my previous submission to a different content writing website. Without the intention of doing so, It happens. Do you experience writing almost the same topic for your articles? Some writers intentionally do rewriting their previous articles for submission to other writing websites. Although this has been written on a different words or in a different mode of sentences, same topic could be written. 

Maybe because ideas are already in our bank memory and already within the area of our interest for writing. 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...