- Plan ahead atleast 6 months before the travel date.
- Have a list of important things to do and buy for the trip.
- Make sure you have enough budget for the trip.
- With proper planning you can save a lot since rush purchase of fares are more costly when nearing the travel date.
- Canvass for cheap travel fare packages, discounts or vouchers online or from travel agencies.
- Find local budget accommodations within the area than hotels since most of the time you will be outside for the tour.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Travelling with a Limited Budget
Planning an international trip is quite expensive depending in your travel destination. If you are traveling in Europe, this can be costly. Considering the high standard of living cost in key cities in Europe. Here are some tips when you plan to visit Europe: