Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Mobigenie Android Software Manager?

I recently had a Mobigenie software manager installed on my laptop. I actually did not remember where and how it was installed. But it looks good and now I am exploring it. I am always an Android user so this is something interesting to look at. 

Here are some of the things you can do with this software (you can either download it in your PC or mobile phone):

Transfer your files to your PC and mobile phone or vice versa
Easily browse and download the latest Android applications
Manage your SMS 
Manage your contacts easily
Back up and restore features

Here is the official Mobigenie web page if you want to know more and enjoy a different Android experience. 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...