Sunday, May 10, 2015

Problem with my Computer

I had a stressed day in the office when I started to use my computer, I found out that my computer is having a problem. It keeps on hanging and it didn’t start with windows. Months ago the computer had the same problem, maybe there is something wrong with one hardware inside the computer. I had to replaced the mouse then and it did well afterwards. I noticed that if I am not using my computer often a day or two, there will be a problem again. Maybe with the several USB storage that I am connecting with the USB drive.

I asked the IT department to fix my computer, but It will take a day to fix it since they also have other tasks in line. I hope they would already recommend to replace the unit so I can work well next time.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...