Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lights on or off when Sleeping?

Sleeping is one of the needs of people, to be able to rest and regain our strength. Sleeping at night is important to me since I have a work during daytime I only have my night hours to rest. Since I was a kid, my family was used in sleeping with lights off. Maybe because to reduce the electrical bill. As I grew older, I still have the habit of sleeping with lights off with a dark room. A slightest light will affect my sleep.

I am working most of the time in front of the monitor either on a laptop or desktop at work, so my eyes are always exposed to glare. A dark room at night will help my eyes well rested. 

How about you, which do you prefer? 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...