Sunday, May 24, 2015

Favorite Dessert Crepe

I am not really a cook but when it comes to dessert, I try to make one if my time permits.
I love crepes but it is quite expensive if you will order it from a restaurant. That is why a homemade crepe is preferred one and it is a great feeling when you have prepared for your family which they can enjoy after a full meal.

One Sunday, I tried to prepare fruit crepe. Here are the ingredients I included:

All-purpose flour
Banana
Apple
Cream 
Chocolate syrup
Ice Cream 
Cereal
Choco roll

I am happy while taking the photo of my crepe, but I was not able to take a shot when I already included the ice cream. Next time, I will try other variations.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...