Monday, May 4, 2015

Android Mobile Apps Installed on my Smartphone

Mobile applications are part of our digital lifestyle where we choose the best applications based from our personal lifestyle preference. Just like in clothings, it reflects our personality whenever we install another application to add on our list. My applications are more on communications, entertainment, and productivity apps. I am not into actually into games; I will add some apps about piano instrument and photo applications soon. Here are some of the mobile apps I am using:

Viber
Yahoo Messenger
Skype
Facebook
Facebook Messenger
Tango
Tuneinradio
Youtube
Dolphin Browser
Master Cleaner
Juice Defender
Flashlight Torch
Piano
Evernote
aldiko Reader
Laudete

How about you, what’s inside your mobile phones?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...