Thursday, April 30, 2015

Yahoo Scam Email Request to Delete Account?

Yesterday, I received a yahoo email from regarding my “supposed deletion of my account”, the purpose of the email is to inform me that my request for deletion is in progress with the corresponding reference number. At the end, there is a link if I wish to cancel the request.

This type of email is usually a scam, unfortunately, I just deleted the email already and was not able to get the exact email address used. It looks like coming from the service yahoo department. I normally ignore this kind of email and also hesitant to click the link provided in canceling such “request”. It was a bit scary too if the email is valid or not. I captured the email using the print screen and would like to share it here. 

Have you received the same type of email? 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...