Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Remember Pac-man Game?

Remember Pac-man? No, I am not talking about the boxer, Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao, but the popular classic pac-man arcade game in the 80’s even before candy crush and other game apps became famous these days. I remember then I am happy playing just the pacman. Although there are other more sophisticated games, I would choose pac-man for its simplicity. Pac-man eating the yellow dots while the ghosts are coming after him. 

If you want to explore more about the pac-man game, here are some links to check out: 

Play pac-man online and other games: www.play.vg/games/1-Pac-Man.html
Do try to click the link of Paul Neave and you will be directed to his interactive website which includes interesting games and illusions. It is cool!

Play with the biggest pac-man worldsbiggestpacman.com/

Until now, I am still a fan of pac-man. I hope kids also learn to play the old games that we grew up with :-D

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...