Friday, April 24, 2015

Hsve you experienced Techno Stress?

As a freelancer online writer, I started managing few websites on my first year with atleast two websites at a time. But after three years, I have been juggling from various websites trying to make the most of the opportunities at the same time. 

Although I am enjoying working online, sometimes I do feel the stress trying to be productive everyday. I usually have three windows open while working online and also doing some activities like fixing my bag. Maybe, I feel exhausted sometimes because I have a regular job and I am just finding time for my work online. As of now, I cannot fully quit my regular job because I still need the main income. 

Do you ever feel a techno stress? As much as we want to multi-task online, sometimes focusing on one activity and finishing it quickly can be more productive than doing too many activities at the same with minimal accomplishments.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...