Sunday, April 5, 2015

Food Talk: Fried Dumpling Experience

One of my favorite food is the Chinese dumpling, for a quick meal I would buy a set of dumpling either pork, shrimp, japanese dumpling. It is affordable and yet it would satisfy me for my quick meal. Today, I ordered a dumpling set meal, but was given four pieces of fried dumpling with soy sauce, calamansi, and garlic sauce. I did not ask for the steamed one and tried the fried pieces instead. I find it delicious and I like the crispness of it, just right when mixed with the sauce.

I did not expected that I would be liking the friend dumpling. I have seen or heard about it, but never tried to order one. Now, I would like to try it again sometime.

I tried to find some fried dumpling recipes from the Internet, but I hope I would be able to find time to cook it at home.