Sunday, April 5, 2015

Food Talk: Fried Dumpling Experience

One of my favorite food is the Chinese dumpling, for a quick meal I would buy a set of dumpling either pork, shrimp, japanese dumpling. It is affordable and yet it would satisfy me for my quick meal. Today, I ordered a dumpling set meal, but was given four pieces of fried dumpling with soy sauce, calamansi, and garlic sauce. I did not ask for the steamed one and tried the fried pieces instead. I find it delicious and I like the crispness of it, just right when mixed with the sauce.

I did not expected that I would be liking the friend dumpling. I have seen or heard about it, but never tried to order one. Now, I would like to try it again sometime.

I tried to find some fried dumpling recipes from the Internet, but I hope I would be able to find time to cook it at home. 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...