Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Earrings without Partners I called them Singles!

Whenever I do not have work schedule for two days I usually clean and fix my cabinets. I happen to see my accessories storage and found out that I have collected a few earrings without partners (the other half were lost always) I called them “singles”. I am thinking of throwing them away, but I had an idea of taking them a picture and deciding them to keep it for awhile in my storage.

They do not have pairs anymore and they became singles, but I guess they are happy. I suddenly remember the movie “Toy Story” where the leading toy characters are alive. I wonder if these earrings can talk to each other , what they are talking about? :-D

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...