Saturday, April 25, 2015

Do you have multiple Credit Cards?

I am typically a frugal person and I try to manage my funds as much as I can. I am not a big spender either trying to buy only what I need and sometimes reward myself of what I want from time to time. I know how hard to work and earn for a living. For more than ten years I only keep one Visa credit card which I only use for supermarket, buying house furniture, appliances, and electronic gadgets that I need. I never missed a deadline and put expense ceiling so as not to overspend. I try to control the use of credit card since most credit card users fall into debt because of overspending more than the amount of income. 

This week my bank offered me a MasterCard credit card (pre-approved and waived annual membership), I accepted because It offers some perks that are not offered to my other credit card. I intend to use the two cards one at a time, for now I will keep the first credit card for the holiday season and use the second credit card. 

How about you? How many cards do you have and how do you manage them?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...