Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Have you heard about Pickjack Website?

Pickjack is the first and foremost online website that I joined before writing to various content sites. You post questions as quizzes and answer questions to get paid. A friend referred it to me and helped the ins and out of online freelancing work. I started enjoying being a freelancer working online although the earnings through PayPal that time was too little. There was a referral program too but the website offered a low earning scheme until the website closed down maybe due to lack of funds or members that would continue to run the website.

That was four years ago, looking back, I am still working online and had various experiences from different websites. Along the way, I have been paid and some being scammed, gained some online friends, and more. I know I still have a lot to learn, but everyday is a learning process. Although it can be stressful at times, I am enjoying it to the fullest.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...