Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Have you heard about Pickjack Website?

Pickjack if the first and foremost online website that I joined before writing to various content sites. As I remember, it is where you post questions as quizzes and answer questions to get paid. A friend referred it to me and helped the ins and out of online freelancing work. I started enjoying as a freelancer working online although the earnings through PayPal that time was too little. There was a referral program too but the website offered a low earning scheme until the website closed down maybe due to lack of funds or members that would continue to run the website.

That was four years ago, looking back, I am still working online and had various experiences from different websites. Along the way, I have been paid and some being scammed, gained some online friends, and more. I know I still have a lot to learn, but everyday is a learning process. Although it can be stressful at times, I am enjoying it to the fullest.