Saturday, April 4, 2015

Army Navy Burger Plus Burrito Restaurant

Army navy is an American Mexican restaurant with big delicious burgers, this is one of my favorite burger house aside from Burger King and Brothers Burger. I seldom eat burgers since I am cutting on beef and grilled burgers are quite expensive than the regular burgers. But from time to time I would try to treat myself or treat a friend.

From the menu, if you are a big eater you can have the Bolly Boy Burger with a triple quarter pound patties with cripy lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo and ketchup. Optional toppings for an added cheese, bacon, sautéed onions, or jalapeno. Aside from the burger, a burrito or soft tacos are great combination. 
Hhhmmm, now I am hungry when I saw their menu.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...