Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Yamaha Digital Keyboard

I purchased my Yamaha digital keyboard more than ten years ago already and this is only now that I am replacing it with a new one. I remember canvassing for a keyboard then, but finally satisfied with the Yamaha PSR model. Thanks to my friend who accompanied and helped me to find a good one. Fast forward to present, I am selling my keyboard for a new one. This is only for home use and for practicing purposes so it looks new after several years and still running in good condition. As for the new keyboard, I carefully canvassed for the replacement which has more keys (the previous was only 61-key), better features, and still affordable.

This is a well-loved keyboard, but sometimes good things comes to an end in order for us to move on and enjoy more of life. 
Old  Yamaha PSR Digital Keyboard
Yamaha Piagerro Series


Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...