Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yahoo Send Verification Problem

One of my friends told me about his yahoo account problem which is whenever he sends an email he gets a verification box which requires him to type on the image or the CAPTCHA but no image appearing. There is an option for an audio but it does not give anything to type. I have searched about the problem and I read that many Yahoo account users also experience this. The email of my friend is not a spam email and his account history actions are shows his not a bot. 

Does this a new security for Yahoo? Is there any solution for this? The email is constantly in use and needed for his home business. I have tried to check about Yahoo help information but not much about it.

I am not sure if this is also happening with Google gmail accounts. Yahoo has been widely used and it is quite frustrating that is happening without the solution at hand. Anybody who could help to keep off the verification box?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...