Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Viber for Windows PC

I am a Viber user on my mobile phone, it is so easy to communicate with the family using the group feature. Aside from Skype, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, I mostly use Viber nowadays sharing photos and messages with my family or friends. 

Tonight I downloaded Viber for my laptop, there are incidents that I received and send messages through Viber, but I am slower in using my mobile keypad. It is more convenient now that while I am working online I can still easily use Viber simultaneously.

Some of the features are good quality of voice calls, video calls in Beta version ( I am still trying to use it), send text messages, photo, and various sticker messages. I noticed that it has more sticker messages than on the mobile phone. Sync your mobile and pc devices easily.

Install Viber PC Windows

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...