Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Robert Downey Jr. and Sting at Ally McBeal Show

I sometimes watch YouTube videos to be inspired while I am writing. Also, to break the defeaning silence in the room after putting off the television. For today, I am into 80’s mode, a Robert Downey Jr. and Sting fan it was great to see them both in one video singing together in one stage.  Here is one YouTube music video that I enjoyed watching, the "Iron Man" himself surprised Ally McBeal fans by appearing and singing on the show with guest singer no other than Sting (Police).  I am also thrilled to watch the video:



Robert Downey Jr and Sting on Ally McBeal Show



Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...