Monday, March 16, 2015

Yamaha Portable 76 Note Digital Keyboard

Replacing my old digital keyboard was a long term plan already. It took me a long time to check for the right replacement which fits my requirements. 

It is almost a year now that I am asking our local music store if my selected model will be available, but since this is not a latest model, it is always out of stock. It had to be ordered which can be available after a few months. Last week, I went again and left my number to the store if there will be a stock again. One week came and no reply from them. Then yesterday, I had the feeling again to browse my shortlist of selected prospects of keyboards I watched videos and checking the specifications of the keyboard. Just few hours ago, I wrote an article about these keyboards. I was just amazed that after twenty minutes ago, the music store called me that the stock for NP V60 will be available after a month. The unit has been reserved for me already. I cannot wait to see the new one at home. 

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...