Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Home Photography Session

I have always been interested in art related activities, either by creating personalized greeting cards, painting, computer graphics, and photography. Although I was not able to pursue them professionally, I still love doing it in my free time.

I have several mugs at home. Most of them are gifts from family and friends, but the one used in my profile name was from a music store I bought years ago. I am fond of buying music related things and accessories. One evening I had the interest in taking photos of these mugs, but I am attaching only the two photos I took for the mug with red hearts came from Greece. Our glass dining table was just perfect to create natural photo effects.

Front view of the mug, I like the mirror effect from the dining table and the natural room lightings looks great.