- Avoid smoking and drink moderately.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise is very important but not the strenuous activities. Make sure that proper guidance from the doctor will be sought.
- Eat more vegetables, fish, and fruits. Avoid fatty foods and too much meat which can cause various illness.
- Have a positive outlook in life and enjoy life each day.
- Have a regular activity that you enjoy most to keep your body and mind healthy.
- Interact more with your family and social groups so that your spirit will always be alive.
Monday, March 23, 2015
Healthy Tips for Seniors