Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Being a Mother is Priceless

Visiting a pregnant woman can be a delightful experience knowing that the person is expecting a bundle of joy soon to be revealed months after. There is no ultrasound test yet so there is no confirmation whether the baby will be a boy or girl. I visited my friend with a common friend and brought our gifts. We were able to meet her husband closely which we hardly knew. 

My friend will be a first time mother and my friend who is with me is a more experienced mother of three. She gave some exercises applicable for pregnant women and for the baby. It is good to have these advices and real stories from real moms to be able to prepare one and eliminate fear.

The joy and the pain of being a mother is priceless.

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...