Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Taste of Gyoza a Japanese Dumpling

Being a food dumpling lover, I recently tried gyoza Japanese dumplings from a Japanese restaurant in the metropolis. Well, I loved it and hope to eat it again soon. The gyoza was soft, quite sticky, the skin is thin, and just delicious when dip in soy sauce. I wish I had the time to do it at home or somebody would cook for me as a gift. :-D 

Gyoza is a Japanese dumpling either with pork,shrimp, chicken, crab, and vegetable filling. Other fillings can be explored as long as it taste good. I was able to have the pan-fried gyoza and hopefully will try the steamed one next time. 

Here are some recipes I found from the Internet for Gyoza dumplings 
chinesefood.about.com/od/potstickers/r/gyoza.htm

www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/tasty_gyoza_japanese_16947

www.wikihow.com/Make-Gyoza-Dumplings

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...