Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Taste of Gyoza a Japanese Dumpling

Being a food dumpling lover, I recently tried gyoza Japanese dumplings from a Japanese restaurant in the metropolis. Well, I loved it and hope to eat it again soon. The gyoza was soft, quite sticky, the skin is thin, and just delicious when dip in soy sauce. I wish I had the time to do it at home or somebody would cook for me as a gift. :-D 

Gyoza is a Japanese dumpling either with pork,shrimp, chicken, crab, and vegetable filling. Other fillings can be explored as long as it taste good. I was able to have the pan-fried gyoza and hopefully will try the steamed one next time. 

Here are some recipes I found from the Internet for Gyoza dumplings 
chinesefood.about.com/od/potstickers/r/gyoza.htm

www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/tasty_gyoza_japanese_16947

www.wikihow.com/Make-Gyoza-Dumplings