Thursday, February 19, 2015

Revisiting Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is one software that I always have since I am into graphics, but I am still in the process of learning more techniques. It is quite sometime already that I have not practice the skills since my hands are tied with regular work, writing online, and other freelancing opportunities. 

Adobe Photoshop is very useful when I need to do some simple layouting be it for personal use or for work related. Although a lot of software programs are available nowadays, Photoshop is most used by graphic designers. Nowadays, simple photo editing can be done online or using mobile photo apps. Recently, I was able to use Photoshop again, and I miss practicing and learning more of the techniques. I hope to do more layouting if my time permits.